Compression and buckling of rods in creep under monotonically increasing loads
- 56 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Torshenov, “Machine for column creep buckling tests,” Zavodskaya laboratoriya, no. 12, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.S. T. Mileiko and V. I. Telenkov, “Short-time creep of aluminum alloys,” PMTF, no. 5, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Torshenov, “Creep of an aluminum D16T alloy in compression,” PMTF, no. 6, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Namestnikov and A. A. Khvostunkov, “Creep of aluminum at constant and Variable loads,” PMTF, no. 4, 1960. 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.F. R. Shenli, Analysis of the Weight and Strength of Aircraft Structures [in Russian], Oborongiz, 1957.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Carlson, “Time-dependent tangent modulus applied to column creep buckling,” J. Appl. Mech., vol. 23, no. 3, 1956.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Gerard, “A creep buckling hypothesis,” J. Aeronaut. Sci., vol. 19, no. 10, 1952.Google Scholar
- 8.N. Hoff, “Review of theories of buckling in creep,” collection: Mekhanika [Russian translation], no. 1, 1960.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971