Nonisothermal Couette flow of a non-Newtonian fluid under a pressure gradient
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Pressure Gradient Industrial Mathematic Couette Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Zhizhin, “Nonisothermal Couette flow of a non-Newtonian fluid under the influence of a pressure gradient,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.Mathematical Encyclopedia [in Russian], Vol. 4, Sov. Encyclopedia (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Stepanov, Course in Differential Equations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Sansone, Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Bostandzhiyan and S. M. Chernyaeva, “Some problems on the nonisothermal steady flow of a non-Newtonian fluid,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Kaganov and V. S. Yablonskii, “Velocity profile of a laminar flow of a viscous fluid with allowance for frictional heat and the temperature dependence of viscosity,” Izv., Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Neft' Gaz, No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986