Cyclopropyl vinyl ether
- 31 Downloads
Cyclopropyl vinyl ether was synthesized, and some of its chemical and physical properties were investigated. The polymerization of the ether and diene condensations with it lead to the preparation of new cyclopropoxy compounds.
It was shown that the conjugation effects of the cyclopropyl and vinyl groups are transmitted through the ether oxygen atom and that divinyl and cyclopropyl vinyl ethers show rotational isomerism.
KeywordsOxygen Polymerization Ether Oxygen Atom Vinyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Shostakovskii, A. I. L'vov, and Ya. M. Kimel'fel'd, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1966, 1754.Google Scholar
- 2.H. E. Simmons and R. D. Smith, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,81, 425 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.C. H. DePuy and L. R. Makiney, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,86, 2653 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. D'yakonov and N. A. Lugovtseva, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,20, 2038, 2048 (1950);21, 839 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Popov, N. S. Andreev, and G. I. Kagan, Optika i Spektro.,12, 37 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Shorygin, M. F. Shostakovskii, T. N. Shkurina, and E. P. Gracheva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. N.,1961, 1101.Google Scholar
- 7.E. Le Goff, J. Org. Chem.,29, 2048 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.M. F. Shostakovskii and E. V. Dubrava, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1958, 339.Google Scholar