Relationship between the nature of acoustic oscillations and the mode of surface boiling of water in annular channels
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Acoustic Oscillation Annular Channel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Nesis, “The boiling of liquids,” Uspekhi fiz. nauk, vol. 87, no. 4, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.W. H. McAdams, W. E. Kennel, C. S. Minden et al., “Heat transfer at high rates to water with surface boiling,” Industr. and Engng Chem., vol. 41, no. 9, 1949.Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Ornatskii, “Heat transfer in surface boiling in the case of forced flow of liquid through an annular channel,” collection: Investigation of Heat Transfer Processes at High Heat Fluxes, ed. V. I. Tolu binskii [in Russian], Izd. AN USSR, 1955.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Chirkin and V. P. Yukin, “Heat transfer crisis in a flow of boiling water in an annular gap,” Zh. tekhn. fiz., vol. 27, no. 7, 1956.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Bertoletti, G. P. Gaspari, C. Lomberti, G. Perlongo, M. Silvestri, and F. A. Toccani, “Heat transfer crisis with steam-water mixtures,” Energia nucl., vol. 12, no. 3, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Tokmakov, “Relationship between heat flux and acoustic pressure of noise in the boiling of a liquid,” Inzh.-fiz. zh. [Soviet Engineering Journal], vol. 8, no. 5, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.F. L. Schwartz and L. G. Siler, “Correlation of sound generation and heat transfer in boiling,” J. of Heat Transfer.87, 436, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.Yan Po Chang, “A theoretical analysis of heat transfer in natural convection and in boiling,” Trans. ASME, no. 7, vol. 79, 1957.Google Scholar
- 9.S. Nukiyama, “Film boiling water on thin wires,” Soc. Mech. Engng., Japan, vol. 37, 1934.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972