The nonlinear problem of collision of rarefied plasma clouds
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Nonlinear Problem Plasma Cloud
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. E. Nexsen, W. F. Cummins, F. H. Coensgen, and A. E. Sherman, “Collision of two plasma streams,” Phys. Rev., vol. 119, p. 1457, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.O. Buneman, “Dissipation of currents in ionized media,” Phys. Rev., vol. 115, p. 503, 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Dawson, “Investigation of the double stream instability,” Int. At. Energy Agency, Salzburg, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Lomnev. “Calculation of the phase trajectories of charged particles, taking into account Coulomb interaction in the buncher of a linear electron accelerator,” DAN SSSR, vol. 135, no. 4, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Parker, “Suprathermal particles, III, Electrons,” Phys. Rev., vol. 112, p. 1429, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Klimontovich. Statistical Theory of Nonequilibrium Processes in a Plasma [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.S. K. Godunov and V. S. Ryaben'kii. Introduction to the Theory of Difference Circuits [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Imshennik and Yu. I. Morozov. “Analysis of the instability of a beam of charged particles in an electron plasma,” Zh. tekh. fiz., vol. 31, p. 640, 1961.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966