Thermal boundary layer in a cylindrical gas column containing bulk sources and a bifilar current
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Boundary Layer Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Thermal Boundary Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Sanochkin, “The thermal boundary layer on a cylindrical column of gas with distributed heat sources,” Zh. PrikL Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Shirokov and N. P. Yudin, Nuclear Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Uryukov, “A longitudinally injected electric arc in a cylindrical channel,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, Issue 1, No. 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Zhukov, A. S. Koroteev, and B. A. Uryukov, Applied Dynamics of Thermal Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983