Radiochemical telomerization of ethylene with methyl formate
- 15 Downloads
The radiochemical telomerization of ethylene with methyl formate has been studied over the temperature range 125–190°.
A rearrangement of radicals with 1,6-migration of hydrogen atoms took place during the course of the reaction.
KeywordsHydrogen Methyl Ethylene Hydrogen Atom Methyl Formate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Kh. Freidlina, E. I. Vasil'eva, E. Ts. Chukovskaya, and B. A. Énglin, in: Progress in the Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya (1966), p. 156.Google Scholar
- 2.C. F. Stoops, USA Patent No. 3105802; Ref. Zh. Khim., 10N47P (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Terent'ev and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1854 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.W. H. Urry and E. S. Huyser, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,75, 4876 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Nikishin, V. D. Vorob'ev and A. D. Petrov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk, 1488 (1957).Google Scholar