Heat exchange of a cylinder with low-frequency oscillations
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Heat Exchange Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Nakoryakov, A. P. Burdukov, A. M. Boldarev, and P. N. Terleev, Heat and Mass Exchange in a Sound Field [in Russian], ITF Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Galitseiskii, Yu. A. Ryzhov, and E. V. Yakush, Thermal and Hydrodynamic Processes in Oscillating Flows [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Galiullin, V. B. Repin, and N. Kh. Khalitov, Viscous Liquid Flow and Heat Exchange of Bodies in a Sonic Field [in Russian], Izd. Kazansk. Univ., Kazan' (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.J. M. Andres and U. Ingard, “Acoustic streaming at low Reynolds numbers,” J. Acoust. Soc. Amer.,25, No. 5 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Kalashnikov and V. I. Chernikin, Vibroheating of Viscous Petroleum Products [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Buznik and K. A. Vezlomtsev, “Some results of generalization of experimental data on intensification of convective heat exchange processes,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Energet., No. 8 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Aksel'rud, I. N. Fiklistov, and V. I. Trotskii, “Mass exchange between solid particles and a pulsating liquid flow,” Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,34, No. 5 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982