The thermal stability of a stationary wave of an optical discharge
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Thermal Stability Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Stationary Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Generalov et al, “Continuously burning optical discharge,” Pis'ma Zh. Eks., Teor. Fiz.,11, 447 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Kozlov, V. A. Kuznetsov, and V. A. Masyukov, “Radiant losses of an argon plasma and the radiative model of a continuous optical discharge,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,66 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Raizer, The Laser Spark and the Propagation of Discharges [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.I. K. Selezneva, “The spherically symmetrical optical discharge as an analog of diffusion combustion in a mixture of combustible gases,” in: Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.G, I. Barenblatt, Ya. B. Zel'dovich, and A. G. Istratov, “Diffusion-thermal stability of a laminar flame,” Zh. Priki. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Mucha, Z. Peradzynski, and A. Baranowski, “Instability of a continuous optical discharge,” Bull. L'acad. Polon. Sci.,25, No. 4 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Baranovskii, Z. Mukha, and Z. Peradzyn'skii, “Instability of a continuous optical discharge in gases,” Usp. Mekh.,1, Nos. 3/4 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. P. Raizer, “Subsonic propagation of a high spark and the threshold conditions for sustaining a plasma by radiation,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,58, 2127 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Barenblatt and Ya. B. Zel'dovich, “Stability of the propagation of a flame,” Zh. Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,21, No. 6 (1957).Google Scholar
- 10.G. M. Makhviladze and B. V. Novozhilov, “Two-dimensional stability of the combustion of condensed systems,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982