Numerical simulation of a relativistic electron beam in a metallic drift tube
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Electron Beam Industrial Mathematic Relativistic Electron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Enal'skii and V. V. Osipov, “Computer simulation of the acceleration process in a high-current ion linear accelerator,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Il'in, Numerical Methods of Solution of Electrooptical Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Zakharov, A. A. Samarskii, and A. G. Sveshnikov, “Use of the large particle method in calculating motion of a charged beam in an electromagnetic field with consideration of beam space charge,” in: Computation Methods and Programming [in Russian], Vol. 16, Mosk. Univ. (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Didenko, A. G. Zherlitsyn, et al., “Experimental study of generation of GW uhf impulses of nsec duration,” Fiz. Plazmy,2, No. 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.G. T. Golovin, “An iteration method for integration of stationary systems of electrodynamics equations involving calculation of space charge,” in: Computation Methods and Programming [in Russian], Vol. 31, Mosk. Univ. (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982