The Hahnemann High School Behavior (HHSB) rating scale
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsHigh School School Behavior
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Spivack, G., & Swift, M.Hahnemann High School Behavior Rating Scale (HHSB). Philadelphia: Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital, Department of Mental Health Sciences, 1971.Google Scholar
- Spivack, G., & Swift, M. The classroom behavior of children: A critical review of teacher-administered rating scales.Journal of Special Education, 1973,7, 55–89.Google Scholar
- Spivack, G., & Swift, M.Hahnemann Elementary School Behavior Rating Scale (HESB). Philadelphia: Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital, Department of Mental Health Sciences, 1976.Google Scholar
- Spivack, G., Swift, M., & Prewitt, J. Syndromes of disturbed classroom behaviors: A behavioral diagnostic system for elementary schools.Journal of Special Education, 1972,5, 269–292.Google Scholar
- Swift, M., & Back, L. A method for aiding teachers of the troubled adolescents.Adolescence, 1912,8, 1–16.Google Scholar
- Swift, M., & Spivack, G. Achievement related classroom behaviors of secondary school normal and disturbed patients.Exceptional Children, 1969,35, 677–684.Google Scholar
- Swift, M., & Spivack, G. Academic success and classroom behaviors in secondary schools.Exceptional Children, 1973,39, 392–399.Google Scholar
- Swift, M., & Spivack, G.Alternative teaching strategies: Helping behaviorally troubled children achieve. Champaign, Illinois: Research Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- Swift, M., Spivack, G., & Back, L. Patterns of disturbed classroom behavior of nondelinquent and delinquent adolescent girls.Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency, 1973,10, 59–72.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977