Raman spectrum investigation of the conformations of cis- and trans-1-acetyl-2-methylcyclohexanols
The cis-configuration of 1-acetyl-2-methylcyclohexanol exists in the form of the predominant ae conformation; the trans-configuration in the form of the ee conformation.
KeywordsRaman Spectrum Spectrum Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. I. Batuev, A. A. Akhrem, A. D. Matveeva and I. N. Nazarov, Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR, 117, 423 (1957); 120, 779 (1958).Google Scholar
- I. N. Nazarov and A. A. Akhrem, J. Gen. Chem., 28, 1791 (1958).Google Scholar
- D. Barton and R. Cookson, Quart. Rev. 10, 44 (1956).Google Scholar
- M. I. Batuev, Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR 28, 423 (1940); 40, 315 (1943); 47, 10 (1945).Google Scholar
- J. Pasquel, I. Sistare and A. Regas, J. Chem. Soc. 1949, 1943; H. Orloff, Chem. Rev. 54, 347 (1954).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Inc. 1959