On the theory of submerged laminar jets
- 80 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Mechanics of Continua [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, p. 108–110, 1954.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory [Russian translation], Izd. inostr. lit., p. 171, 1956.Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Loitsiyanskii, Mechanics of Fluids and Gases [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, p. 559, 1957.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Slezkin, Dynamics of a Viscous Incompressible Fluid [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, p. 150–154, 1955.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Yatseev, “On a class of exact solutions of the equations of motion of a viscous fluid,” Zh. eksperim. i teor. fiz., vol. 20, no. 11, 1950.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Gol'dshtik, “A paradoxical solution of the Navier-Stokes equations,” PMM, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 610–621, 1960.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1967