The routh function of a slender plasma filament
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Plasma Filament Routh Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Levin and M. S. Rabinovich, “Method of strong focusing for stabilizing straight and toroidal discharges,” Zh. tekhn. fiz., vol. 33, no. 2, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Osovets, “Dynamic stabilization of a plasma loop,” ZhETF, vol. 39, no. 2, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.M. G. Nikulin, “Stabilization of a plasma filament with variable current by a quadrupole magnetic field,” PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics], no. 6, 1968.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Neimark and N. A. Fufaev, Dynamics of Nonholonomic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.F. R. Gantmakher, Lectures on Analytical Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972