Metal complexes with paramagnetic ligands
- 16 Downloads
A series of complexes formed between metals and a stable free radical, 2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-iminoxyl-4-xanthogenic acid, have been prepared and the EPR spectra of these complexes have been investigated.
KeywordsFree Radical Metal Complex Stable Free Radical Paramagnetic Ligand
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. A. Medzhikov, L. N. Kirichenko, and G. I. Likhtenshtein, Izv. Akad.Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 698 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Medzhikov, Yu. G. Mamedova, R. B. Lyubovskii, and L. N. Kirichenko, Teoret. i Éksperim. Khim., No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Cambi and L. Szegöe, Ber.,64, 2591 (1931).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Zhidomirov and A. L. Buchachenko, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,8, 1111 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.É. G. Rozantsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2190 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970