Investigation of natural sorbents by the method of small-angle scattering of X rays
- 13 Downloads
An investigation of the porous structure of coarsely porous silica gel and two samples of natural sorbents is described. The radii of submicroscopic regions of heterogeneity were calculated.
The small-angle scattering of x rays was used in an attempt to determine the specific surfaces of the samples studied and the results agreed to a certain extent with sorption data.
KeywordsSpecific Surface Porous Structure Porous Silica Sorption Data Natural Sorbent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Guinier and G. Fournet, Small-Angle Scattering of X rays (London, 1955).Google Scholar
- E. A. Porai-Koshits, Uspekhi. Fiz. Nauk39, 573 (1949).Google Scholar
- V. T. Bykov, Izvest. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk, 583 (1952); Dissertation [in Russian] (In-ta Fiz. Khimii AN SSSR, 1952).Google Scholar
- O. Kratky and A. Secora, Monatsh.85, 663 (1954).Google Scholar
- M. Jellinik, J. Fankuchen, and E. Colomon, Ind. Chem. Analyt.18, 172 (1946).Google Scholar
- V. N. Filipovich, Zhur. Tekh. Fiz.27, 1029 (1957).Google Scholar
- D. Riley, Proc. Conference Ultrafine Structure of Coals and Cokes (London, 1944) pp. 232–239, 254–265.Google Scholar
- E. A. Porai-Koshits, et al., Account of Laboratory Physical Methods [in Russian] (In-ta Khim. Silikatov, Leningrad, 1952) p. 1251.Google Scholar
- P. Debye, J. Math. Phys. Mass4, 133 (1925).Google Scholar
- V. G. Gerasimov, Tr. Dal'nevostochnogo Fil. Ser. Khim3, 97 (1958).Google Scholar