Hydrodynamics of the wall layer in a cubic-packing model
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Wall Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. É. Aerov, O. M. Todes, and D. A. Narinskii, Apparatus with Stationary Granular Beds [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.E. J. Cairns and J. M. Prausnitz, “Velocity profiles in packed and fluidized beds,” Ind. Eng. Chem.,51, No. 12 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kirillov, V. A. Kuz'min, et al., “The velocity profile in an immobile granular bed,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,245, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.H. S. Mickley, K. A. Smith, and E. J. Korchak, “Fluid flow in packed beds,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,20, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Gol'dshtik, “Theory of concentrated disperse systems,” in: Proceedings of the International School on Transport Processes in Immobile Granular Beds [in Russian], Minsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Rinkevichyus, Laser Anemometry [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Danilov and V. I. Titkov, “A sign-sensitive laser anemometer,” in: Algorithms for Processing and Automating Heat-Physics Experiments [in Russian], ITF SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. E. Nesterikhin (editor), Coherent-Optics Doppler Devices in Hydroaerodynamic Experiments [in Russian], Izd. Inst. Avtomat. Elektrometrii, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Vulis and V. P. Kashkarov, Theory of Viscous-Liquid Jets [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.B. I. Brounshtein and G. A. Fishbein, Hydrodynamics of Mass and Heat Transport in Dispersed Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981