Dibutyl ethyleneboronate and butyl ethylenechloroboronate
- 22 Downloads
Dibutyl ethyleneboronate was synthesized by the action of vinylmagnesium bromide on trimethyl borate. Dibutyl ethyleneboronate reacts with phosphorus pentachloride with formation of butyl efhylenechloroboronate.
KeywordsPhosphorus Bromide Borate Butyl Trimethyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- H. Arnold, U.S. Pat. 2402509; Chem. Abstr. 40, 5769 (1946).Google Scholar
- A.E. Borisov, Izvest. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk 1951, 402.Google Scholar
- R. Letslnger and J. Skoug, J. Organ. Chem. 18, 895 (1953).Google Scholar
- T. Parsons and D. Ritter, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 76, 1710 (1954).Google Scholar
- B.M. Mikhailov and T.A. Shchegoleva, Izvest. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk 1956, 508.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc 1960