Use of sodium diisobutylaluminum dihydride as a reducing agent
- 17 Downloads
It has been found that sodium diisobutylaluminum dihydride can be applied for the reduction of different functional groups of organic compounds. Both hydrogen equivalents of the complex are utilized.
KeywordsHydrogen Sodium Organic Compound Diisobutylaluminum Hydrogen Equivalent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. E. Podall, H. E. Petree, and J. R. Zietz, J. Organ, Chem.24, 1222 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Vavon, Anal. Chim. (9),1, 184; Compt. rend.155, 287.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Auwers, and O. Jordan, Biochem. Z.144, 41.Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. Bruhl, Z. phys. Chem.16, 216.Google Scholar
- 5.V. Braun, Liebigs Ann. Chem.382, 25 (1911).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1961