Organophosphorus derivatives of ethylenimine
- 14 Downloads
By the action of carboxylic acids on diethyl N-ethylenephosphoramidate seven derivatives of N-phosphonated 2-aminoethanol esters of carboxylic acids were obtained.
The interpretation of the peculiar features of the infrared spectra leads to conclusion that intermolecular hydrogen bonds are present between the hydrogen of the amide group, on the one hand, and the oxygens of the phosphono group (P=O) and the ester group (C=O), on the other.
KeywordsOxygen Hydrogen Ester Hydrogen Bond Amide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Grechkin, Izvest. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk 538 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Grechkin, Izvest Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Khim. Nauk 1053 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.D. H. Power, J. V. B. Shatz, and L. B. Clapp, J Am. Chem. Soc.78, 907 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.E. E. van Tamelen, J. Am. Chem. Soc.73, 5773 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Fodor and J. Kiss, J. Am. Chem. Soc.72, 3495 (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.L. J. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation] (IL, Moscow, 1957).Google Scholar