Der Einfluß von Stickstoffsubstituenten bei der Synthese von 3-Methyl-1,4-Benzoxazinen
- 70 Downloads
Dependence of nitrogensubstituents in the synthesis of 3-methyl-1,4-benzoxazines
Starting from1 the azomethine2 is obtained. The intermediates4 a and4 b of this reaction sequence cause the high yields. Cyclization of theN-alkylderivatives4 d and8 b leads also to an azomethine, which is obtained as its salt11. Cyclization of theN-acetylderivative13 yields however the anamine14. The structures of the new products are established by chemical and spectroscopic methods.
Keywordso-Aminophenoxyacetons, cyclization of 3-Methyl-2H-1,4-benzoxazines 3-Methyl-4H-1,4-benzoxazines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.F. Chioccara, G. Prota undR. H. Thomson, Tetrahedron32, 1407 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Stoermer undH. Brockerhof, Ber. dtsch. chem. Ges.30, 1631 (1897).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Fusco, L. Garanti undG. Zecchi, J. Org. Chem.40, 1906 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Boothroyd undE. R. Clark, J. Chem. Soc.1953, 1499.Google Scholar
- 7.H. Bartsch, W, Kropp undM. Pailer, in Vorbereitung.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Sutter undH. Zutter, Ann. Chem.576, 215 (1952).Google Scholar