Excitation of Tollmien-Schlichting waves in the boundary layer on a vibrating surface
KeywordsBoundary Layer Laminar Boundary Layer Surface Vibration Neutral Stability Curve Streamlined Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Kachanov, V. V. Kozlov, and V. Ya. Levchenko, Origin of Turbulence in a Boundary Layer [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Kachanov, V. V. Kozlov, and V. Ya. Levchenko, “Generation and development of small amplitude perturbations in a laminar boundary layer in the presence of an acoustic field,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 3, Issue 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Polyakov, “Laminar boundary layer under conditions of ‘natural’ transition to a turbulent flow,” in: Pertubation Development in a Boundary Layer, ITPM, Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.E. D. Terent'ev, “Linear problem of a vibrator in a subsonic boundary layer,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,45, No. 6 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Tumin and A. V. Fedorov, “Instability wave excitation in the boundary layer on a vibrating surface,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Kachanov, V. V. Kozlov, and V. Ya. Levchenko, “Experimental investigation of the influence of cooling on the stability of the laminar boundary layer,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 8, Issue 2 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Gilev, Yu. S. Kachanov, and V. V. Kozlov, “Development of a spatial wave packet in a boundary layer,” Preprint No. 34, Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985