Measurement of the velocity of weak disturbances of bulk density in porous media
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Porous Medium Bulk Density Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Strizhevskii and V. F. Zakaznov, Industrial Fire Stops [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Babkin, V. A. Bunev, and A. A. Korzhavin, “Propagation of a flame in porous inert media,” in: Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Combustion of Gases and Natural Fuels [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Mamontov, V. V. Mitrofanov, and V. A. Subbotin, “Detonation regimes in a rigid porous medium,” in: Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Detonation [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.C. W. Kauffman, Yan Chuanjun, and J. A. Nicholls, “Gaseous detonations in porous media,” Proc. of 19th Symp. (Intern.) on Combustion, Comb. Inst. (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Vulis, Gas Dynamics (steady unidimensional flows) [in Russian], MAI, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Rudinger, “Some effects of finite particle volume on the dynamics of gas-particle mixtures,” AIAA J.,3, No. 7 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. A. Buevich and S. P. Fedotov, “Slightly linear perturbations in concentrated gas suspensions,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Nikolaevskii, Mechanics of Porous and Cracked Media [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.S. A. Khristianovich, “Nonsteady flow of a ground mass containing high-pressure gas in pores,” FTPRPI, No. 3 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986