Periodic problem of the interaction of systems of circular openings and stringers
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Periodic Problem Circular Opening
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kalandiya, Matehmatical Methods of Two-Dimensional Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Galin (ed.), Development of the Theory of Contact Problems in the USSR [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.G. T. Zhorzholiani and A. I. Kalandiya, “Effect of stringers on the distribution of stress near an opening,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,38, No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.I. D. Suzdal'nitskii, “Periodic problem of strengthening plates with stringers, weakened with a system of cuts,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,43, No. 4 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Kurshin and I. D. Suzdal'nitskii, “Stressed state of an elastic surface, weakened by an infinite series of longitudinal-transverse cracks,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Vorovich and A. S. Kosmodaminskii, “Elastic equilibrium of isotropic plate, weakened by a series of identical curvilinear openings,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, Mashinostr., No. 4 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982