Asymptotic of the displacement field in continuously inhomogeneous elastic media
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Displacement Field Elastic Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Zaslavskii, V. P. Meitlis, and N. N. Filonenko, Wave Interaction in Inhomogeneous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Fedoryuk, Asymptotic Methods for Linear Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Kovalenko, “Method of coupled parameters in the theory of elasticity of continuously-inhomogeneous media,” in: Mechanics of Inhomogeneous Structures [in Russian], Abstracts of Reports, First All-Union Conf., Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Kovalenko, “Matrix algorithms of the method of asymptotically equivalent systems in problems of inhomogeneous viscoelasticity,” in: Eighth All-Union Conf. on Strength and Plasticity. Abstracts of Reports [in Russian], Perm' (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.S. F. Feshchenko, N. I. Shkil', and L. D. Nikolenko, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Linear Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. T. Grinchenko and V. V. Meleshko, Harmonic Oscillations and Waves in Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987