Channel model of a strong-current discharge in a railgun
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Channel Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Derevyanko, V. S. Slavin, and V. S. Sokolov, “MHD generator based on the products of gasification of lignite,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.B. W. Boreham, “Study of travelling conduction wave accelerator,” AIAA J.,14, No. 1 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Kukhtetskii, A. D. Lebedev, and V. A. Lyubochko, “Some characteristics of the motion of strongcurrent quasistationary discharge in a magnetic field,” Abstracts of Reports at the 9th All-Union Conference on Low-Temperature-Plasma Generators, Ilim, Frunze (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Kukhtetskii, A. D. Lebedev, and V. A. Lyubochko, “Motion of a strong-current discharge in a dense gas,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., No. 3 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Kukhtetskii, V. A. Lyubochko, et al., “Integral model of a discharge in a railgun taking into account flow around the discharge,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Shlikhting, Boundary-Layer Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. P. Raizer, Foundations of the Modern Physics of Gas-Dynamic Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Finkel'nburg and G. Mekker, Electric Arcs and Thermal Plasmas [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987