Resolution of the electron-beam diagnostic method in rarefied gasdynamics
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Diagnostic Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Maguire, “The effective spatial resolution of the electron-beam fluorescence probe in helium,” in: Rarefied Gasdynamics, Proc. Fifth Int. Symp., Vol. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Veklenko, “Green's function for the resonance radiation diffusion equation,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,36 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Sobel'man, Introduction to the Theory of Atomic Spectra, Pergamon (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Schaaf, “Mechanics of rarefied gases,” in: Handbuch der Physik, Vol. 8, Berlin (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Bochkarev, V. A. Kosinov, V. G. Prikhod'ko, and A. K. Rebrov, “Structure of a supersonic jet of an argon-helium mixture in vacuum,” Zh. Prikl. Mat. Teor. Fiz., No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Goldman and L. Sirovich, “The structure of shock waves in gas mixtures,” J. Fluid Mech.,35, Pt. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980