Bending of a sector of a strongly anisotropic elastic ring
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Elastic Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Vishik and L. A. Lyusternik, “Regular degeneration and the boundary layer for linear differential equations,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,12, No. 5 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Nazarov, “Ultrapower boundary layer in the problem of bending of a stressed plate,” Vestn., Leningrad Univ., Ser. Mat., Mekh., Astr., No. 1 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], OGIZ, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kondrat'ev, “Boundary value problems for elliptic equations in domains with conical or angular points,” Trudy, Moskov. Matem. Obshch.,16, 219 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Ambartsumyan, Theory of Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984