Influence of target orientation on the energy accommodation coefficient for nitrogen ions
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsNitrogen Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Target Orientation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Barantsev, Interaction of Rarefied Gases with Exposed Surfaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Sapozhnikov, “Experimental investigations of a stream of accelerated ions and its interaction with models,” Uch. Zap. Tsentr. Aerodin. Gidrodin. Inst,2, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Granovskii, The Electric Current in a Gas [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.J. R. Sanmartin, “End effect on Langmuir probe response under ionospheric satellite conditions,” Phys. Fluids,15, No. 6 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Kovtunenko, V. F. Kameko, and É. P. Yaskevich, Aerodynamics of Orbiting Spacecraft [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Shuvalov, N. P. Reznichenko, and V. V. Gubin, “The use of hot wire anemometer probes to measure energy accommodation coefficients of ions of a rarefied plasma stream,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,16, No. 5 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.G. K. Varakin and V. G. Farafonov, “Aerodynamic characteristics of an element of surface washed by a high-speed, free-molecular stream, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980