Stability of a growing viscoelastic reinforced rod subjected to aging
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Kh. Arutyunyan, “Some problems of creep theory for nonuniformly aging bodies,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Kh. Arutyunyan and V. B. Kolmanovskii, “The stability of nonuniformly aging viscoelastic reinforced rods,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,45, No. 6 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Drozdov, V. B. Kolmanovskii, and V. D. Potapov, “The stability of rods made out ofa nonuniformly aging viscoelastic material,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR,77, No. 2 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Kh. Arutyunyan and V. D. Potapov, “The stability of a growing viscoelastic rod subjected to aging,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,270, No. 4 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Elements of Hereditary Mechanics of Solid Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow. (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Kh. Arutyunyan and V. V. Metlov, “Some problems of creep theory of nonuniformly aging bodies with varying boundaries,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985