Preparation and investigation of the properties of the gallium chloride-methylene blue complex
- 47 Downloads
A new compound of gallium chloride with the dye methylene blue of composition [C16H18N3SGaCl]4 was synthesized.
The behavior of the compound in different media was studied.
The thermal stability of the compound was determined.
KeywordsMethylene Chloride Thermal Stability Methylene Blue Gallium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Kochetkova and V. G. Tronev, Zh. neorgan. khimii2, 2043 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.B. N. Ivanov-Émin and E. A. Ostroumov, Zavodsk. Laboratoriya12, 674 (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Greenwood and K. Wade, J. Chem. Soc. 1958.1663.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Ali, F. M. Brewer, J. Chodwick, and G. Garton, J. Inorg. and Nucl. Chem.9, No. 2, 124 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Onishi, Analyt. Chem.27, 832 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Werner, New Horizons in the Field of Inorganic Chemistry [Russian translation] (ONTI, Leningrad, 1936).Google Scholar