Electric field intensity due to an arc in a developed turbulent air stream
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Field Intensity Electric Field Intensity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. F. Zhukov, I. M. Zasypkin, and M. I. Sazonov, “Effectiveness pf a gas shield in axial plasmotrons,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh, Nauk, No. 3, Issue 1 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Zhukov, A. S. Koroteev, and B. A. Uryukov, Applied Dynamics of Thermal Plasmas [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Uryukov, “Theoretical studies of an electric arc in a gas stream,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 13, Issue 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Uryukov, “Studies of turbulent electric arcs,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 3, Issue 1 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. P. Sharofsky, “Analysis of turbulent flow in wall-stabilized arc discharges,” Argonne Natl. Res. Lab., 73-0133 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Frind and B. L. Damsky, “Electric arc in turbulent streams: Part 4” Argonne Natl. Res. Lab. 70-0001 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.P. W. Runstadler, “Laminar and turbulent flow of an argon-arc plasma,” Harv, Univ. Dept. Eng. Appl. Phys., Tech. Rpp. No. 22 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Lukashov and B. A. Pozdnyakov, “Electric field intensity due to an arc in a plasmotron channel with distributed injection,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad, Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh, Nauk, No. 13, Issue 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.M. F. Zhukov, V. Ya. Smolyakov, and B. A. Uryukov, Electric-Arc Gas Heaters (Plasmotrons) [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.L. S. Polak (editor), Outlines of Low-Temperature Plasma Physics and Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980