Synthesis of aryl fluorides by decomposition of aryldiazonium hexafluorogermanates
- 17 Downloads
Seven aryldiazonium hexafluorogermanates have been synthesized, and the corresponding aryl fluorides have been prepared from them in 60–75% yield, by thermal decomposition.
KeywordsFluoride Thermal Decomposition Aryl Fluoride Hexafluorogermanates
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Balz and G. Schieman, Ber.,60, 1186 (1927).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Roe, Organic Reactions, Coll. 5 [Russian translation], Foreign Lit. Press (1951), p. 155.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Schieman and V. Winkelmüller, Syntheses of Organic Preparations, Coll. 2 [Russian translation], Foreign Lit. Press (1949), p. 534.Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Tronov and E. A. Krüger, Chem. Abstracts,21, 3887 (1927).Google Scholar
- 5.E. C. Allen and S. Sugden, J. Chem. Soc.,1932, 762.Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Holleman and J. Slothouwer, Chem. Abstracts,5, 1905 (1911).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Schieman, Ber.,62, 1794 (1929).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Schieman and R. Pillarsky, Ber.,64, 1340 (1931).Google Scholar
- 9.I. F. Dippy and F. R. Williams, J. Chem. Soc.,1934, 1466.Google Scholar
- 10.K. G. Rutherford, W. Redmond, and J. Rigamonti, J. Org. Chem.,26, 12 (1961).Google Scholar
- 11.R. H. Check and R. H. Wiley, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,71, 1863 (1949).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968