Carbon-chain polymers and copolymers
- 20 Downloads
By the copolymerization of the methacrylate of the polyester from 7-hydroxyheptanoic acid with triethyltin methacrylate and with triethylgermanium methacrylate graft copolymers were prepared which contained tin and germanium as well as polyester side chains.
Copolymerization is accompanied by side reactions leading to a reduction of the metal content of the graft copolymer.
The properties of the graft copolymers obtained were studied, and it was found that the degree of order increases with increase in the frequency of grafting.
KeywordsPolymer Methacrylate Germanium Copolymerization Metal Content
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Kolesnikov and Tseng Han-ming, Vysokomolek. soed.3, 919 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Koton, T. M. Kiseleva, and V. A. Paribok, Dokl. AN SSSR125, 1263 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Kolesnikov, S. L. Davydova, and N. V. Klimentova, Vysokomolek. soed.2, 563 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Kolesnikov, S. L. Davydova, and N. V. Klimentova, J. Polymer Sci.52, 55 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Leites, Yu. P. Egorov, G. S. Kolesnikov, and S. L. Davydova, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n. 1976 (1961).Google Scholar