Synthesis of 1,3-disilacyclopentane derivatives
- 26 Downloads
In an investigation of the addition of chloromethyldimethylsilane to vinylchloro(ethoxy)silanes it was found that two structural isomers — derivatives of 1, 1- and 1, 2-bis-(organochlorosilyl)ethane — were formed,
A method was developed for the preparation of silicofunctional 1,3-disilacyclopentanes.
1, 3-Disilacyclobutanes substituted at the carbon atom were prepared for the first time, and it was found that, as also for other four-membered silicon-carbon rings, they were characterized by telomerization, polymerization, and bromine addition reactions.
KeywordsPolymerization Silane Carbon Atom Ethane Bromine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. D. Babich, V. N. Karel'skii, V. M. Vdovin, and N. S. Nametkin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1389 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.É. Ya. Lukevits and M. G. Voronkov, Hydrosilication, Hydrogermylation, and Hydrostannylation [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk LatvSSR, Riga (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.J. W. Curry, J. Organ. Chem.,26, 1308 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Nozakura, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan,29, 660 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Zav'yalov, Thesis [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.É. D. Babich, Thesis [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Vdovin, K. S. Pushchevaya, and A. D. Petrov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,141, 843 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.N. S. Nametkin, V. M. Vdovin, and P. L. Grinberg, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1133 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Pozdnakova, É. D. Babich, I. I. Karelova, V. N. Karel'skii, V. M. Vdovin, and N. S. Nametkin, Reports on Conference on the Chemistry of Organosilicon Compounds [in Russian], NIITEKhim, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.M. V. Pozdnyakova, É. D. Babich, P. L. Grinberg, V. M. Vdovin, and N. S. Nametkin, Khim. Geterisikl. Soed., 623 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.N. S. Nametkin, V. M. Vdovin, and A. V. Zelenaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,170, 1088 (1966).Google Scholar