Instability of a spherical body under uniform loading
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Uniform Loading Spherical Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Ershov, “Axisymmetric stability loss of a thick-walled spherical shell subject to the action of a uniform pressure,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Sporykhin, “The stability of the deformation of elasticviscous-plastic bodies,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Sporykhin, “The stability of the equilibrium of an elastic-viscous-plastic medium,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Novozhilov, Foundations of the Nonlinear Theory of Elasticity, Graylock (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Leibenzon, “The application of harmonic functions to the problem of the stability of spherical and cylindrical shells,” in: Collection of Works [in Russian], Vol. 1, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Yu. Ishlinskii, “Discussion of problems of the stability of the equilibrium of elastic bodies from the point of view of mathematical elasticity theory,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,6, No. 2 (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979