Low-temperature polymerization conditions in a flow-through reactor
KeywordsPolymerization Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Polymerization Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Sala, F. Valz-Gris, and L. Landerighi, “A fluid-dynamic study of a continuous polymerization reactor,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,29, No. 11, 2205 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Vaganov, “Two-dimensional effects with the flow of a reactive liquid with properties varying with the depth of conversion,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Butakov and é. I. Maksimov, “Experimental investigation of the thermal conditions of a tubular reactor,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,209, No. 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Boyarchenko, P. V. Zhirkov, V. I. Yankov, and V. P. Kernitskii, “Theoretical investigation of processes of radical polymerization and dissolution of polymer systems,” in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Minsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Zhirkov and V. I. Boyarchenko, “Theoretical investigation of pressure-flow-rate characteristics with the flow of polymerizing masses,” in: All-Union symposium on the Theory of the Mechanical Processing of Polymer Materials. Summaries of Papers [in Russian], Perm' (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Bostandzhiyan, A. G. Merzhanov, and N. M. Pruchkina, “Thermal explosion with the flow of a viscous liquid,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.J. R. A. Pearson, I. T. Shan, and E. S. A. Vieira, “Stability of non-isothermal flow in channels. I. Temperature-dependent Newtonian fluid without heat generation,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,28, No. 11, 2079 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979