Electrical current and potential distribution in flat channel with point electrodes
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Potential Distribution Point Electrode
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Vatazhin and S. A. Regirer, “Electric fields in MHD device channels,” supplement to book by J. A. Shercliff, Theory of Electromagnetic Flow Measurement, Pergamon (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Kozyrenko and V. A. Teplyakov, “Analysis of edge effect in MHD channel with semiinfinite electrodes at finite magnetic Reynolds numbers,” Magnitnaya Gidrodinamika, No. 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Vatazhin, “Some two-dimensional problems of current distribution in an electrically conducting medium traveling in a channel in a magnetic field,” PMTF (J. Appl. Mech. and Tech. Phys.),4, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kulikovskii and G. A. Lyubiniov, Magnetohydrodynamics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of Complex Variable Function Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973