Propagation of a one-dimensional plastic wave in a medium with linear and discontinuous unloadings
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Plastic Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Mamadaliev and Sh. Mamatkulov, “A method of solving wave problems for a nonlinearly compressed medium,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Phillips et al., “On the theory of plastic wave propagation in a bar-unloading waves,” Int. J. Non-Linear Mech.,8, 1–16 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. A. Rakhmatulin, A. Ya. Sagomonyan, and N. A. Alekseev, Problems of Ground Dynamics [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Sadovskii (editor), Mechanical Effect of Underground Explosions [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Mamadaliev andV. P. Molev, “The propagation of a two-dimensional plastic wave in a nonlinearly compressed half-plane,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.S. K. Godunov and V. S. Ryaben'kii, Difference Schemes [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Alekseev, “A method of determining the dynamic characteristic of grounds under high pressures,” in: Dynamics of Grounds [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981