Plasticity (strength) condition for a reinforced layer
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Ol'shak, Ya. Rykhlevskii, and V. Urbanovskii, Plasticity Theory for Nonhomogeneous Bodies [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii and A. M. Skudra, Structural Strength and Deformability of Fiberglasses [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Malmeister, V. P. Tamuzh, and G. A. Teteres, Resistance of Rigid Polymer Materials [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Razhanov, I. I. Gol'denblat, V. A. Kopnov, A. D. Pospelov, and A. M. Senyukov, Strength of Fiberglasses [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Balandin, “On the question of strength hypotheses,” Vestn. inzh. i tekhn., No. 2 (1937).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Kachanov, Fundamentals of Plasticity Theory [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. V. Nemirovskii, “Limit equilibrium of multilayer reinforced axisymmetric shells,” Izv. AN SSSR, MTT, No. 6 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972