Establishment of steady flame propagation when igniting a gas by a heated surface
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Heated Surface Flame Propagation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, “Theory of heated-surface ignition,” ZhETF, Vol. 9, No. 12 (1939).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Averson, V. V. Barzykin, and A. G. Merzhanov, “Laws of ignition of condensed explosive systems with perfect heat transfer at the surface with account for burnup,” Inzh-fiz. zh. [Journal of Engineering Physics], Vol. 9, No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.K. G. Shkadinskii and V. V. Barzykin, “Hot-surface ignition of gases with allowance for diffusion and hydrodynamics,” Fizika goreniya i vzryva [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves], Vol. 4, No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Luikov, Thermal Conductivity of Nonstationary Processes [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow -Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, “Theory of thermal propagation of a flame,” Zh. fiz. khim., Vol. 12, No. 1 (1938).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972