The kinetics of the dehydrogenation and dehydration of isopropyl alcohol and the dehydrogenation of tetralin on thulium oxide
- 30 Downloads
Thulium oxide dehydrates and dehydrogenates isopropyl alcohol and dehydrogenates tetralin to naphthalene. The kinetics of these reactions have been studied.
Relative adsorption coefficients for the reaction products have been determined and thermodynamic functions for adsorptional displacement calculated.
Energies of bonding of C, H and O with the surface of thulium oxide have been determined.
KeywordsOxide Alcohol Dehydration Isopropyl Alcohol Naphthalene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Tolstopyatova and A. A. Balandin, Dokl. AN SSSR, 138, 1365 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. M. Minachev, M. A. Markov, and O. K. Shchukina, Neftkhimiya, 1, No. 4, 489 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Balandin, A. A. Tolstypyatova, and Ts'ung Pi-hsiang, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n. (1962), 974.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Tolstopyatova, A. A. Balandin, and Ts'ung Pi-hsiang, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n. (1962), 1154.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Tolstopyatova, Ts'ung Pi-hsiang, and A. A. Balandin, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n. (1962), No. 8.Google Scholar
- 6.A.A. Balandin, Ts'ung Pi-hsiang and A.A. Tolstopyatova, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n. (1962), No. 8.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A Tolstopyatova, A.A. Balandin, and E. M. Dmitriev, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n. (1956), 1405.Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Balandin, Zh. obshch. khimii12, 160 (1942).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Tolstopyatova and A. A. Balandin, Problems in Kinetics and Catalysis [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1960), p. 351.Google Scholar