Thermal transformation of the structure and properties of polyamides with acetylene groups in the chain
- 16 Downloads
Polymers of p-phenylenediamine with 1, 4-dichlorobutyne-2 and 1, 6-dichlorohexadiyne-2, 4 were subjected to heat treatment from 200 to 700° at 100° intervals in a stream of argon.
The structure, composition, and certain electrophysical properties of the thermolysis products were investigated.
The changes occurring in the polymers are associated with their structure. In the polymer with conjugated acetylenic bonds, the formation of reticular structures of the type of condensed aromatic systems is observed at lower temperatures of heat treatment. The polymer with conjugated acetylenic bonds is more thermally stable.
All the heat-treated products are organic semiconductors with activation energies of the conductivity of 1-0.3 eV.
KeywordsPolymer Activation Energy Heat Treatment Argon Acetylene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Organic Semiconductors [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Drabkin and L. D. Rozenshtein, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1113 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Vlasova, S. N. Gasparyan, V. A. Karkin, L. D. Rozenshtein, and V. E. Kholmogorov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,171, 132 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Kotlyarevskii, A. S. Zanina, S. I. Shergina, and V. G. Kushta, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2077 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Berlin, M. I. Cherkashin, P. R. Kislitsa, and M. Ya. Kushnerev, Vysokomolekul. Soed.,A9, 45 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Shabanova, A. M. Sladkov, and V. V. Korshak, Vysokomolekul. Soed.,A10, 138 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Korshak, T. M. Khrenkova, A. G. Shabanova, A. M. Sladkov, V. I. Kasatochkin, and Z. S. Smutkina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2632 (1967).Google Scholar