Reaction of hexaethylphosphorous triamide with α-(diethylamino)-2,6-xylenol
- 21 Downloads
The reaction ofα-(diethylamino)-2, 6-xylenol with excess of hexaethylphosphorous triamide leads to the formation ofα-(diethylamino)-2,6-xylyl tetraethylphosphorodiamidite.
In the reaction of hexaethylphosphorous triamide with an excess or an equimolecular amount ofα-(diethylamino)-2,6-xylenol 2,2-bis(diethylamino)-2-[α-(diethylamino)-2,6-xylyloxy]-2,2,2,3-tetrahydro-7-methyl-1, 2-benzoxaphosphole is formed if the phosphorous triamide is purified by distillation and 2, 3-bis(diethylamino)-2, 3, 2′,3′-tetrahydro-7,7′-dimethyl-2,2′-spirobi[2,2-dihydro-l,2-benzoxaphosphole] is formed if the phosphorous triamide is purified over sodium.
KeywordsSodium Xylenol Diethylamino Xylyl Equimolecular Amount
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. E. Ivanov and L. A. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1967, 1090Google Scholar
- 2.B. E. Ivanov and L. A. Valitova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1967, 1087.Google Scholar
- 3.B. E. Ivanov, A. B. Ageeva, and Yu. Yu. Samitov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,174, 4, 846 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.B. E. Ivanov, A. B. Ageeva, and P. P. Shagidullin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1967, 1994.Google Scholar
- 5.B. E. Ivanov, A. B. Ageeva, and S. A. Pasmanyuk, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1967, 1600.Google Scholar
- 6.B. E. Ivanov, L. A. Valitova, and G. G. Vavilova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1968, 768.Google Scholar
- 7.H. Helmann and O. Schumacher, Liebigs Ann.,640, 79 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Helmann and O. Schumacher, Angew. Chem.,72, 211 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.J. A. Pople, W. G. Schneider, and H. J. Bernstein, High-Resolution Nuclear Magnetic Resonance [Russian translation], IL, (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.S. G. Salikhov, Yu. A. Petrov, and É. I. Loginova, in: Summaries of Papers Presented at Conference of Kazan' Physicotechnical Institute, Academy of Sciences of the USSR [in Russian], (1966), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 11.L. J. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation], IL, (1963).Google Scholar
- 12.F. Ramirez, A. V. Patwarahan, H. J. Kugler, and C. P. Smith, Tetrahedron Letters,1966, 3053.Google Scholar