Influence of nitrobenzene on the reactivity of certain aroxyl radicals in the reaction with di-tert-butyl peroxide and on the EPR spectra of these radicals
- 15 Downloads
The reactivity of certain aroxyl radicals was studied in the reaction with di-tert-butyi peroxide in the present of nitrobenzene.
These radicals form π-complexes with nitrobenzene.
A change in the HFI constants was detected in the EPR spectrum of radical (III) depending on the nitrobenzene concentration. This change was described on the assumption of a stepwise double complex formation of the radical with nitrobenzene.
KeywordsPeroxide Complex Formation Nitrobenzene Double Complex Nitrobenzene Concentration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S.P. Solodovnikov, A.I. Prokof'ev, G.N. Bogdanov, G.A. Nikiforov, and V.V. Ershov, Teoret. i Éksperim. Khimiya, 3, 382 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A.I. Prokof'ev, S.P. Solodovnikov, G.N. Bogdanov, G.A. Nikiforov, and V.V. Ershov, Teoret, i Éksperim. Khimiya, 3, 416 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A.I. Prokof'ev, S.P. Solodovnikov, and G.A. Nikiforov, Teoret. i Éksperim. Khimiya,4, 702 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S.P. Solodovnikov and A.I. Prokof'ev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,180, 158 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A.L. Buchachenko, O.P. Sukhanova, L.A. Kalashnikova, and M.B. Neiman, Kinetika i Kataliz,6, 601 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A.L. Buchachenko, O.P. Sukhanova, Yu.G. Mamedova, and M.B. Neiman, Zh. Fiz. Khimii,37, 221 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Gendell, J.H. Freed, and G.K. Fraenkel, J. Chem. Phys.,37, 2832 (1962).Google Scholar