An investigation of the effect of plasma rotation on the characteristics of a powerful electric arc
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Plasma Rotation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Ivanov, “The physics of a chemically active plasma,” Fiz. Plazmy,1, No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Litvinov, E. D. Lyumkis, and S. S. Filipov, “Superheating instability in a pulsed xenon discharge,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Ya. Moizhes, V. A. Nemchinskii, and L. N. Peretts, “Indeterminancy of the Elenbaas-Heller equation for high-current arcs,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,46, No. 7 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Nazarenko and I. G. Panevich, “Models and calculations of electric arcs of constant current,” in: Modeling and Computational Methods of Physicochemical Processes in a Low-Temperature Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Kim Din Cher, “Numerical investigation of the superheating instability of an argon arc,” in: Abstracts of Lectures of the Eighth All-Union Conference on Generators of Low-Temperature Plasma [in Russian], Part I, ITF Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Zhukov, Yu. I. Sukhinin, and A. I. Yankovskii, “An electric arc heater with a gasvortex interelectrode insert,” in: Abstracts of the Sixth All-Union Conference on Generators of Low-Temperature Plasma [in Russian], Il, Frunze (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.Kim Din Cher, “The energy balance of a rotating Z-pinch,” Fiz. Plazmy,5, No. 5 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.R. S. Devoto, “Transport coefficients of ionized argon,” Phys. Fluids,16, 616 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Kozlov, V. A. Kuznetsov, and V. A. Masyukov, “Radiative losses of an argon plasma and an emitting model of a continuous optical discharge,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,66, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.É. K. Dobrinskii, B. A. Uryukov, and A. É. Fridberg, “An investigation of stabilization ot a plasma jet by a gas vortex,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 8 (1979); Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 2.Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Sidorov, V. P. Minenko, and T. R. Soldatenkov, “Entrainment of a weakly ionized plasma by a rotating electromagnetic field,” Fiz. Plazmy,2, No. 6 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982