Quasiclassical coherent trajectory states of a spinless relativistic particle in an arbitrary electromagnetic field
- 12 Downloads
Approximate (quasiclassical) solutions of the Klein-Gordon equation for a charge in an arbitrary electromagnetic field are constructed. One of the decisive properties of these solutions is that the average quantum-mechanical values of the coordinates and momenta in these states are the exact solutions of the classical relativistic Hamiltonian equations.
KeywordsExact Solution Electromagnetic Field Relativistic Particle Hamiltonian Equation Trajectory State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Bagrov, V. V. Belov, and I. M. Ternov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,50, 390 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Maslov and M. V. Fedoryuk, Quasiclassical Approximation for the Equations of Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Maslov, Complex WKB Method in Nonlinear Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, The Classical Theory of Fields, Pergamon (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Bagrov, D. M. Gitman, I. M. Ternov, V. R. Khalilov, and V. N. Shapovalov, Exact Solutions of Relativistic Wave Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar