The preparation and properties of carboxyalkylene derivatives of citraconic acid imide
- 37 Downloads
We have prepared and characterized the previously undescribed citraconyl aminoacetic acid, its chloride, and methyl and phenyl esters; citraconyl aminopropionic acid, its chloride, methyl and phenyl esters; citraconyl aminosuccinic acid and its dimethyl ester.
The ease of condensation if amino acids with citraconic anhydride is explained by the great mobility of the hydrogen atoms of the amino groups.
KeywordsHydrogen Methyl Chloride Ester Phenyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. V. Sheremeteva and G. N. Larina, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n. 843 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.T. V. Sheremeteva and T. A. Grushkova, Dokl. AN SSSR122, 5, 828 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Drechsel, J. prakt. Chem. (2),27, 418 (1883).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Radenhausen, J. prakt. Chem.52, 434 (1895).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Piutti, Gazz. chim. ital.126, 431 (1896).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Gottlieb, Liebigs Ann. Chem.77, 269 (1851).Google Scholar