Reaction of trialkylethynylsilanes with mercaptans and thioacetic acid
- 26 Downloads
A study was made of the homolytic reaction of trialkylethynylsilanes with mercaptans and thioacetic acid under the influence of ultraviolet light. It was shown that the direction of the reaction depends on the ratio of the reactants.
It was established that the second molecule of the mercaptan and thioacetic acid add differently to trialkylethynylsilanes.
KeywordsUltraviolet Light Mercaptan Thioacetic Acid Homolytic Reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. L. Shukovskaya and A. D. Petrov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd, Khim. Nauk,1958, 1011; Dokl. AN SSSR,136, 1354 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. V. Komarov, and O. G. Yarosh, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1966, 101.Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Komarov, O. G. Yarosh, and L. N. Astaf'eva, Zh. Obshch. Khimii,36, 907 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Komarov and O. G. Yarosh, Avt. Svid. [a form of Russian patent], No. 177,885; Byull. Izobr.,1966, No. 2; Avt. Svid. No. 172,778; Byull. Izobr.,1965, No. 14.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Kh. Freidlin, I. F. Zhukova, and V. F. Mironov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1961, 1269.Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Mironov and V. V. Nepomnina, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1960, 1419.Google Scholar
- 7.U. Krüerke and W. Hübel, Chem. Ber.,94, 2829 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Seyferth, Ch. Sarafidis, and A. B. Evnin, J. Organometal. Chem.,2, 417 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. K. Kul'bovskaya, E. P. Gracheva, and V. I. Laba, Zh. Obshch. Khimii,32, 709 (1962).Google Scholar