Free-radical addition of alcohols and acids to 10-undecenoic esters, 10-undecen-1-Ol, and 10-undecenyl acetate
Organic and Biological Chemistry
A method was developed for the synthesis of hydroxy carboxylic acids by the addition of saturated alcohols and acids to 10-undecenoic acid and 10-undecen-1-ol.
KeywordsAlcohol Acetate Ester Carboxylic Acid Saturated Alcohol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Nikishin, V. D. Vorob'ev, and A. D. Petrov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n.,1961, 882.Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Nikishin, Yu. N. Ogibin, and A. D. Petrov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n.,1961, 1487.Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Nikishin, V. D. Vorob'ev, and A. D. Petrov, Dokl. AN SSSR,136, 360 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Vorob'ev, Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Nikishin and V. D. Vorob'ev, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n.,1962, 892.Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Nikishin, Yu. N. Ogibin, and A. D. Petrov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n.,1961, 1326.Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Nikishin and V. D. Vorob'ev, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. khim.,1964, 894.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Bayzer, E. Schanenstein, and K. Winsauer, Monatsheft Chem.,89, 15 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Chuit, F. Boelsing, J. Hausser, and G. Malet, Helv. chim. acta,l0, 167 (1927).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Walker and J. S. Lumsden, J. Chem. Soc.,79, 1196 (1901).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967